PHP For Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Expert Help With PHP For Drug & Alcohol Addiction
We provide evidence-based treatment at our Addiction Treatment Center in Virginia.
Safe & effective medically assisted drug & alcohol detoxification services in Virginia at Arrowwood Addiction Treatment Center.
The residential inpatient program at Arrowwood was meticulously designed to address the individualized needs of each client struggling with addiction.
Alumni & Aftercare
We plan detailed and individualized outpatient treatment and continued care for sober living, we equip clients with the essential tools required for achieving long-term success.
How Arrowwood Addiction Treatment Center Can Help You
Drug Abuse in Virginia: Understanding the Risks and Steps to Take
Drug abuse is a significant problem in Virginia, with alcohol, tobacco, and prescription drugs among the most commonly abused. Unfortunately, addiction to these drugs can result in serious consequences, such as financial instability, family conflicts, and health complications.
It’s important to recognize that drug addiction only worsens over time. If drug abuse is negatively affecting your life, even in small ways, it’s time to be honest with yourself and admit that you might have an addiction. This is especially true if you’re experiencing cravings, struggling to quit, neglecting responsibilities, and feeling like your behavior is spiraling out of control.
Admitting that you have a problem is the first step towards getting better. The next step is to take action and work towards sobriety.
We're Here to Help Virginia Recover from Addiction.
We craft unique treatment plans for each client to maintain sobriety long-term. Our rehab center in Virginia cares about you and your loved ones and we are here to help you find lasting, sustainable recovery from drug & alcohol abuse.
Why Choose Arrowwood?
Arrowwood ATC sets itself apart as more than your typical rehabilitation center. Explore how our Virginia-based drug rehabilitation center can significantly impact your path to recovery.
Our Luxurious Rehab Facility
Explore our newly constructed, cutting-edge facility. Experience the modern luxury of our Virginia-based rehabilitation center today.
Understanding Your Treatment Options: Partial Hospitalization Treatment
Virginia offers a wide variety of alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs, ranging from 12-step programs to inpatient and outpatient programs. A partial hospitalization program (PHP) for drug and alcohol addiction in Virginia is an outpatient treatment program that provides a more structured and rigorous treatment regimen than a typical outpatient program. Patients enrolled in a PHP are required to follow a strict schedule, which includes several hours of therapy and skill-building treatment services every day. The program requires a commitment to attend these sessions for about 4-6 hours daily, 3-5 days a week, Monday through Friday, with treatment taking place during the day, and individuals free to go back home each night.
PHPs provide in-depth treatment for behavioral health issues and are ideal for those who need a high level of support but don’t require 24-hour supervision. These programs are also suitable as a step down from inpatient rehab in Virginia, where individuals can gradually ease themselves back into their daily routines.
INSURANCE CAN HELP PAY FOR REHAB.
We Work with Most Major Insurance Providers.
Preparing for Treatment: What to Expect During Partial Day Treatment in Virginia
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) in Virginia offer a range of treatment services that vary depending on the facility. Some of the most common services you can expect include:
- Medically supervised detox: This service is offered to those with mild to moderate withdrawal symptoms. PHPs provide medical supervision to assist the body in getting rid of the alcohol or drugs it has become dependent on for basic functioning. If a person shows more severe symptoms, they may be referred to inpatient rehabs or professional detox facilities where they can receive more intensive care and monitoring.
- Individual counseling: During these one-on-one therapy sessions, a therapist works with the individual to resolve unhealthy behaviors and reinforce what was learned during group therapy.
- Group therapy: This is a key component of PHPs. Individuals attend group sessions led by a qualified therapist. They get to connect with others going through similar situations and learn how to interact without relying on drugs.
- Behavioral therapy: Behavioral therapy is designed to identify the negative thoughts that lead to substance abuse. It uses methods such as cognitive behavioral therapy to help individuals change their behaviors by identifying and replacing negative thought patterns with more positive ones.
- Aftercare planning: This involves preparing those struggling with addiction to face life after treatment. One key area of focus is relapse prevention where they’re taught coping strategies to stay sober. They may also be given contacts for sober living homes, 12-step programs, and other communities to join for support after treatment.
- Holistic treatment: Some PHPs in Virginia offer holistic treatment to complement addiction treatment sessions. These include art classes, yoga, equine therapy, or even music therapy classes.
Determining if PHP is the Right Program for You
If you’re considering a PHP program in Virginia, it’s important to know if it’s suitable for your needs. Here are some points to consider:
- Those who require more support than traditional outpatient programs offer would benefit from PHP programs.
- People who need close medical supervision but do not need to be admitted to a residential treatment program may find PHP programs to be suitable.
- Having a strong support system at home with invested family and friends can make a PHP program a positive experience.
- Stable housing and reliable transportation to attend daily therapy sessions are necessary for success.
- Those transitioning from inpatient programs may find PHP programs helpful.
- The rigorous structure and schedule of a PHP program must be adhered to for maximum benefits.
Finding Hope For Enduring Sobriety
Lasting Recovery Begins Today With A Virginia Partial Hospitalization Program
At Arrowwood Addiction Treatment Center in Virginia, we understand the difficulties of overcoming drug addiction. It can be an exhausting journey that leaves you feeling alone and hopeless. However, you don’t have to face it alone.
Our PHP program is designed to help you achieve sobriety and maintain it. Our team of qualified professionals will work closely with you to identify and modify your behavior while teaching you about the dangers of drug or alcohol abuse. Our therapists, counselors, doctors, and psychiatrists have personal experience with the devastating effects of substance abuse and will support you every step of the way.
Our facility offers a peaceful and calming environment that encourages healing. Our clients are provided with the privacy they need to focus on recovering their lives. We also offer a range of recreational and holistic treatment options because we believe that recovery is about the mind, body, and soul. You can participate in any of these activities as much as you like.
We are here to help you overcome your addiction. Please contact us today to speak with one of our advisors and find out if our partial hospitalization program is right for you.