30-Day Drug Rehab Program
Beat Addiction at Arrowwood Addiction Treatment Center
An Overview of 30-Day Drug Rehab Programs
If you, or someone you know, are struggling with addiction, a rehab program may be necessary for early recovery. A 30-day inpatient rehab program offers a safe place to stop using, time to allow your body to adjust to not using, and an opportunity to learn about addiction and recovery. It is common for individuals to undergo some form of detox program before entering rehab to safely cleanse their bodies of any substances they have been abusing.
Rehab programs can vary in length for several reasons. One relevant factor for many people is cost, as insurance programs have varying coverage options, leaving individuals responsible for part of the cost. Additionally, the severity of the addiction and any other underlying mental health concerns can also influence the length of the program. For example, someone with a history of trauma may need to receive trauma treatment alongside addiction treatment. If someone has recently completed a rehab program and relapsed shortly after, they may benefit from a more extended treatment program.
We provide evidence-based treatment at our Addiction Treatment Center in Virginia.
Safe & effective medically assisted drug & alcohol detoxification services in Virginia at Arrowwood Addiction Treatment Center.
The residential inpatient program at Arrowwood was meticulously designed to address the individualized needs of each client struggling with addiction.
Alumni & Aftercare
We plan detailed and individualized outpatient treatment and continued care for sober living, we equip clients with the essential tools required for achieving long-term success.
Why Does the Length of the Program Matter?
Most addiction treatment programs offer a standard 30-day rehab program that provides an adequate timeframe to work on oneself in a structured environment. In Virginia, inpatient rehab programs offer a highly organized approach, making the most of your time. These programs incorporate various treatment methods, such as group and individual therapy, and alternative therapy options.
The 30-day rehab program encourages individuals to develop healthy coping skills and engage in enjoyable activities. During your stay, you will have free time to explore new leisure activities, which is crucial in recovery. Addiction often leaves us with limited options for leisure activities that do not involve drugs or alcohol, so exploring new activities can be very therapeutic.
In addition, the 30-day drug rehab program may introduce you to self-help groups like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. These groups provide a sense of support and demonstrate that recovery is achievable. You will meet like-minded individuals who can relate to your experiences, and the meetings may offer you responsibilities that will help you become accountable for your actions
We're Here to Help Virginia Recover from Addiction.
We craft unique treatment plans for each client to maintain sobriety long-term. Our rehab center in Virginia cares about you and your loved ones and we are here to help you find lasting, sustainable recovery from drug & alcohol abuse.
Why Choose Arrowwood?
Arrowwood ATC sets itself apart as more than your typical rehabilitation center. Explore how our Virginia-based drug rehabilitation center can significantly impact your path to recovery.
Our Luxurious Rehab Facility
Explore our newly constructed, cutting-edge facility. Experience the modern luxury of our Virginia-based rehabilitation center today.
Advantages of a 30-Day Inpatient Rehab Program
With various treatment options available, choosing the right one may seem overwhelming. Here are some reasons why a 30-day inpatient rehab program could work for you:
- Four weeks of medically supervised detox, therapy, and psychoeducation can provide a solid foundation for the start of your recovery journey.
- Spending four weeks away from home can offer the necessary time and space to reflect on your life and determine the best way forward before returning home. This could include family or marriage therapy sessions to help you and your loved ones navigate the recovery process.
- Time away from home can also enable you to identify potential changes that need to be made to your home environment, such as distancing yourself from people who may trigger your addiction.
- Before completing the 30-day program, counselors will work with you to create a plan for returning home and identify any potential obstacles that may arise. The ultimate goal of the program is to equip you with the necessary tools for a healthy recovery.
INSURANCE CAN HELP PAY FOR REHAB.
We Work with Most Major Insurance Providers.
Customized Addiction Treatment at Our Virginia Drug Rehab Center
At our drug rehab center in Virginia, we understand that every individual’s struggle with addiction is unique. This is why we offer personalized addiction treatment programs to cater to your specific needs. Here are some of the programs we offer:
- Individual Assessment: We start by meeting with you and learning more about your addiction journey. Together, we can determine which of our programs is the best fit for you.
- Onsite Detox Program: We offer 24/7 medical supervision during this process to ensure your safety. Our staff will work with you to make sure you are as comfortable as possible during this uncomfortable time.
- Residential Inpatient Programs: Our comfortable living arrangements in a supportive environment allow you to focus on your recovery journey during the day. We offer 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day drug rehab programs, which can be modified to your needs, including mental health treatment.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): Our PHP program allows you to stay at your home in the evenings and come to the treatment center for programming typically five days per week for 6 to 8 hours per day.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): This program serves as a bridge between inpatient and outpatient services. We offer 15-25 hours of group therapy and one hour of individual therapy, which can be determined case by case.
- Outpatient Treatment: We offer group and individual therapy tailored to your availability and needs.
- After Care Program: Our After Care program offers group therapy for continued support on a smaller scale after completion of our outpatient program.
- Family Program: We offer a program that provides support for family members impacted by addiction.
If you have any questions or concerns about our programs, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help.
Providing Compassionate and Supportive Care for Healing
It’s common to feel overwhelmed when facing drug or alcohol addiction, but please know that help is always available. If you or a loved one needs assistance, reach out to us anytime – day or night – for support. With the right care and attention, recovery is possible and a fulfilling life can be regained.
Call Arrowwood Addiction Treatment Center today to learn more about our Drug Treatment Family Therapy in Virginia.